Beautiful Skin is the dream of every girl and women. But nowadays it is quiet time taking activity to go to a salon in routine but obviously your skin requires toning which helps to nourish your skin. I am giving you some tips below to treat your skin at home without buying expensive creams and it will not take much time. You can easily prepare them at home and by following those natural skin care tips you will be able to get a healthy and fresh skin.
- Drink 3 to 4 glasses of water early in the morning and if your throat is not sensitive then also squeeze a lemon in 1 glass in summer season and in winter add a teaspoon of honey in it. Basically lemon purifies your body and if your body is healthy then it will leave a fresh affect on your skin too.
- Alovera is the best thing for skin you can apply it on the skin as a mask and you can also take 1 tablespoon of it's jelly as a body purifier. It also removes blemishes on your skin.
- Cleansing is necessary for every skin type because it removes all the dirty particles from the skin. Take fresh milk and mix 3 to 4 drops of lemon in it and gently massage on your face. It will act as a best cleanser and will remove dust from your skin. After cleansing tone your skin and for toning purpose soak a cotton ball in rose water and gently rub all over the face it will tone your skin.
- If there are some blemishes and spots on your skin rub slices of potato on those spots. They will lighten gradually
- Yogurt contains natural cleansing enzymes. After washing your face take yogurt and spread it on whole face. Leave it for 20 mins and then again wash your face with face with fresh water. It removes spots or pimples from skin.
- Take lemon grass boiled in water for refreshing the skin.
- Mix wheat flour and turmeric powder and rub it on skin it also removes dirty particles. You can also add 6 to 7 drops of lemon in it for better results.